Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I need these clothes from NEED Supply Co.

Being the responsible individual that I am I decided to plan out a fake budget based around the hourly wages I'm currently collecting, just to see if a little budgeting would allow me to be able to move out anytime in the near future. I used some pretty basic budgeting percentages from a random website that I can't remember. A basic budget breakdown can be found below:
30% Housing
10% Utilities and other housing expenditures (including renters insurance)
15% Food (at home and away)
10% Transportation (including car loan)
10% Debt repayment (student loans and credit cards)
10% Saving
5% Clothing
5% Entertainment
5% Car insurance and miscellaneous personal expenses

Yeah...Do you see the 5% allotted for clothing? 5%?! No, I can't handle that! I refuse. I have wishlists that need purchasing people!!! One of them being my wishlist at Need Supply Co. I'm currently accepting donations to the Mademoiselle RVA clothing fund =)


Oh yeah, if it wasn't obvious, all photos are from the NEED Supply website (except the first one of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment