Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Neutrals


Here are a few behind the scenes shots taken from my CBS 6 Fashion Segment! I had a blast putting everythng together. While many people go for bolder colors or travel inspired looks I wanted to keep it simple by utilizing a neutral color palette (and perhaps I'm a bit biased because I just love neutrals anyway). Summer neutrals are definitely the best way to go if you're working on building up a new wardrobe for the season. I fuond some great looks from Pink, Need Supply Co, Bliss at 5812, Thief and Bandit, and Quirk Gallery.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, to Jessica Simpson (yes, that's really her name) for styling the hair, Charlene Easter, owner of Epiphany Beauty, for doing make-up, and my amazing models Natalie, Ameera, and Katy! Everyone was fantastic.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment