Thursday, January 7, 2010

Enchante


Bonjour! And welcome to LaMademoiselleRvA! You have the privilege of reading my first attempt at blogging …CONGRATS. And thanks for stopping by. A little about me…My name is Dena a.k.a RVAgirl and I was born and raised in the capital city of Virgina (well technically I was raised in the county if you will but close enough)! I’m currently a senior at Virginia Commonwealth University studying fashion merchandising. Being a student my place in the fashion world is pretty much non existent but I have worked on a few local fashion show committees including the annual STRUT Fashion show and VCU’s Annual Juried Fashion Show as well as helping out with the 2009 Richmond Fashion week. I’m also currently a staff writer for INK magazine. So, with that being said, my hopes for this blog spot are to make it a spot for Richmonders, Virginians, and well ppl everywhere to hear about not only what’s going on in fashion in NY or Paris, but also what’s going on in VA, including store openings, fashion shows, and local hot spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment