Sunday, January 10, 2010

I <3 Vamps




While I acknowledge that this trend is old news, it’s one that I simply have to talk about. I have had a secret obsession with vampire stories since adolescence . Remember before Twilight or True Blood there was Buffy the Vampire Slayer! Ever since I’ve had a special place in my heart for the macabre. Now of course, Stephanie Meyers has painted a whole new vision of vampires with the Twilight saga. Who wouldn’t want to be a vampire if you could be incredibly good-looking, shine like diamonds in the sunlight, and resist eating human blood? Couple this with the promise of immortality and immense power and what’s there to dislike? Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. …Of course, there’s the problem of possibly living for eternity alone but Bella sure doesn’t have to worry about that…

No comments:

Post a Comment